What is a bee's milk?
Bee milk is a white, creamy liquid produced by bees. The bee milk produced by the worker bees is consumed only by the queen bee. The queen bee is 10 times longer than the other bee, and its capacity to spawn 2500 times a day is much more possible due to its rich content of bee milk.
How is the bee's milk consumed?
Bee milk, which can be mixed into honey and consumed like paste, can be taken alone or mixed with the drink. Should not be consumed in too much quantities, should be used up to 1 gram per day. In small children the amount can be reduced by half.
What are the benefits of bees milk?
- It is rich in A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 (folic acid), B12, C, D, E vitamins
- It contains calcium, copper, iron, fluorine, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulfur and zinc minerals.
- The bee's milk contains 17 kinds of amino acids, it is the one to strengthen the immune system.
- It reduces the effects of Bisphenol A (BPA), which can cause growth and behavior disorders in children, which affects our health by passing through transparent plastic products such as bottles, bottles and bottles. Research has shown that the bee spring neutralizes the effects of BPA.
- By regulating the blood pressure, blood pressure and similar complaints are reduced, and cardiovascular health is maintained.
- Energizes, revitalizes the body.
- Helps for a healthier sleep.
- Stress helps reduce the negative effects on the body.
- The vitamins and minerals in the body support the production of collagen in the body, giving beauty and vitality to the hair and the skin.
- It is a very good wound healing.
- A product that can be safely used by diabetes patients, bee milk helps balance blood sugar.
- It protects brain health and nervous system and makes it easier to protect against diseases like Alzheimer.
- It supports fertility. Regularly consumed bee milk helps to increase the number of sperm as well as helps to maintain hormonal balance in women.
- It increases sexual power.
- Fatigue experienced during the seasons, prevents excessive sleeping situations.
- It helps to avoid psychological disorders like depression, anxiety, panic attacks.